Monday, April 12, 2010

long time no blog

yeah yeah yeah, im slacking. at least im trying to update my lj,
hahahahah.

lets see. in the past couple months we got a new puppy. she's
adorable. her name is lucy and she loves to play. my grandparents gave
me a car (SCORE!). not much else is going on. chicago next month for
MOTHER EFFING SOMETHING CORPORATE. just a little excited.

i have a TON of hanson merch im trying to sell. bunches of t-shirts, a
goodie, and some membership kits. anyone interested???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possibly! I don't own any t-shirts pre-2004. And I don't think I have all the member kits... what is a goodie?
I've heard rumors NYC might have new old merch, so I may wait to see if I can get a new shirt from the old days, but if not I'm def interested in getting these if you have any :)